The following is a test. Now if you fail, there will be no consequences. If you pass, you and I will both feel pretty good. If you nail it right off, you are either a really good guesser or my most faithful reader for all but one of these I have posted about. The prize?? Self satisfaction.
I got this idea from 4 separate bloggers. Olga at Confessions of a Grandma mentioned a similar if smaller scale exercise in a comment on Kay's,The Travelerswife blog. Reader Wil recently had a quiz I barely passed and Joey at Joey's Pad is always posting interesting lists. So I borrowed from all of these fine bloggers. Thanks Olga, Kay, Wil and Joey. If you don't visit them all ready, they are worth the trip.
I will list things about myself that I have done or am. These are things I have posted about before but one is a bald faced lie. Your job, if you choose to accept the challenge, is to guess which is the lie.
To be fair to all, AFTER you post your guess, you can verify whether it was correct by clicking on the links I have provided. If the link brings up my blog it was a truth, if it brings up Wikipedia, you have found the lie.
1. I was solicited by a pimp.
2. I raced a tropical storm in the Atlantic.
3. I was a clown in the circus.
4. I was in a movie.
6. I out ran an ex- convict.
7. I turned down swapping spit with Elvis.
8. I almost drowned.
9. I caught Burt Reynold's eye.
10. I hobnobbed with a bunch of leopards.
11. I upstaged a bonfire.
12. I worked for a call girl..
13. I hiked 1/3 of the Appalachian Trail.
14. I picked beans with migrant workers.
15. I was in a flood.
I do hope some of you try this on your own blogs. I'd love to guess your "lie."