Sunday, March 1, 2009

CLEANING POEM


This was in my mail box this morning and I thought it awfully cute.


How Larry knew my house condition just makes him quite astute.


I mean so well and try like hell to keep a spotless house


Then I succumb to the beady eyed monster, my ever loving mouse.



THE CLEANING POEM




I asked the Lord to tell me Why my house is
such a mess. He asked if I'd been 'computering', And I had to answer
'yes.'




He told me to get off my fanny And tidy up the house. And so I started cleaning up... The smudges off my mouse




I wiped and shined the topside. That really did the trick.... I was just admiring my work...I didn't mean to 'click.'



But click, I did, and oops I found A real absorbing site. That I got SO way into. I was into it all night.





Nothing's changed except my mouse It's very, very shiny.I guess my house will stay a mess...While I sit here on my hiney!!



Hum, my mouse really does need cleaning. Have to get a black one next time.


6 comments :

  1. Absolutely right! I have to do the spring cleaning, but... I have spent all my time on the computer! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello cousin Patti! Blogging is addictive! I enjoy reading them much more than I do writing them. I am going to turn off my computer now and go clean. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reader Wil
    Thankfully a snow day put off spring. A cleaning day reprieve.

    Jewels
    What do you mean clean, it is Sunday--rest and surf,

    Thanks robin
    Thought it summed me up for today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and many times accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nature nut
    Nothing has the power to distract like this darn computer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderated. No spam will be published nor comments with links