Monday, February 21, 2011

PLAYING HOOKY


Think I am going to take a little blog vacation. Not a thing wrong, just have some things to do and I could use a little down time. I should be back posting by next Monday. When I get back, I will catch up with your blogs.

I am temporally suspending comments while I am gone as I have been getting a lot of spam lately. Also, sadly, I will not be allowing Anonymous comments in the future for that same reason.

I hate to do that for I do have some neat people who comment anonymously that I really enjoy--that includes you too Sis. Sorry, the spammers wore me down.

See ya next Monday and hope to be bright eyed and bushy tailed then--or something like that.

I'll miss you a bunch and am pretty sure this will be quite hard to do. Have a wonderful week.