Friday, July 20, 2012

THANK YOU




Thank you all so very much for your great response to my bed problem.  I got some great hints, leads and also ideas on what to stay away from.  I fear the general consensus is that beds are  hugely personal items of furniture. A real case of "different strokes"  and not an easy choice. Definitely not one to be hurried.

I have been hitting the stores, buoyed by your suggestions and experiences, in search of the perfect bed for me.  As a stop gap while on the hunt, I will get a new topper today. Hopefully that buys me some temporary relief and time for an unhurried search.

Thank you so much for all your wonderful responses.  I've said it before because it is true. You are the Best!!!

I have suspended comments as this is just a thank you for all your comments and suggestions.  Be back to regular posting soon.